Transport and clean cooking utensils and service ware in order to provide cooks, bushperson’s and food servers with appropriate equipment for guests' dining experience. Also requires cleaning of physical surroundings.
- Promptly and carefully sort soiled ware so that it can be put through the dish or pot machine properly. Quickly wash all ware and replace in storage areas as designated. Physical strength and stamina are essential to this position due to the high activity level.
- Direct staff in maintaining the cleanliness of the back of the house areas, which include; main kitchen, storage areas, dumpster, loading dock, employee’s cafeteria, and warewashing areas. Manage general cleaning schedule so that the food service areas exceed the health inspection requirements.
- Control the equipment storage areas and the issuance of equipment for the Food Service department. This includes maintaining the cleanliness and good operating condition of house kitchen equipment, i.e., stoves, refrigerators, ovens, icemakers, walk-ins, dish machines, hoods and filters, etc.
- Assist in the planning, pulling and execution of items for banquet functions, etc.
- Keep dish machine properly cleaned and filled with water per hotel standards.
- Follow hotel procedures to ensure proper finish on silverware.
- Detarnish/polish silver for proper appearance.
- Clean kettles, tilt skillets, pots and pans promptly and completely so cooks can carry out their work.
End of shift work:
- All sinks clean and empty.
- All Ovens clean and empty.
- Dish machine cleaned out.
- Trash cans clean and empty.
- Floors swept and mopped.
- Floor machine clean and empty.
- All pull sheets completed.
- Cleaning projects to be completed on a daily/weekly basis.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Hilton from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Hilton rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
4000 S. Sandestin Blvd. Miramar Beach, FL 32550