Supervise the setup of banquet functions and service of food and/or beverages in a friendly, courteous and professional manner according to the Hilton’s high standards of quality.
- Supervise set up banquet room to include linen, service ware and glassware. Making sure all table settings are in accordance with standards set forth by the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort Banquet Department
- Run roll call meetings (premeals) before events to pass along function particulars, including guest and hotel expectations. Attend weekly captains meetings, monthly staff meetings and all required safety and training seminars.
- Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Supervise the service of food and/or beverage in the order and expectation of the guest and to ensure consistency throughout the banquet function.
- Once banquet is complete, supervise the cleaning and resetting of banquet rooms according to Banquet Event Order specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for the following function. Cleaning of all service areas to ensure a safe working environment.
- Requisition all items needed for the successful operation of all banquet functions. Complete Captain Reports and Email all parties needed.
- Complete extra assignments designated by Director of Banquets or Asst. Banquet Manager.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, at the desecration of the manager based on the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Perform all assigned side work to include replenishing condiments and restocking banquet shelves with supplies.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products, as assigned, to adhere to health standards.
- Periodical assistance in support of stewarding and all other banquet staff.
- Abide by all Federal, State and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
Regular attendance in accordance with hotel standards, which may be changed by the Hilton at any time, is essential to successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance, excused or unexcused, will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the seasonal and business nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules and hours to reflect the staffing needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Hilton rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
4000 S. Sandestin Blvd. Miramar Beach, FL 32550