To serve beverages and/or food to the guests in a friendly, courteous and timely and manner, resulting in guest satisfaction. Also, to prepare beverages for other servers to supply to guests, and act as cashier for the lounge.
- Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and documents orders for drinks. Mixes, garnishes and presents drinks suing standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion control.
- Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a check for each guest insures those served by other beverage servers are rung up by issuing drinks only per order receipt, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
- Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments and produce based on projections from the daily functions sheet.
- Receives cash from guests, makes any change needed, verifies validity of charges, records charges, and insures vouchers are properly executed, in order to balance all moneys.
- When complete, retrieve orders up to 30lbs from kitchen, confirm its accuracy, lift and deliver to guest along with appropriate condiments. Abide by all state, federal and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Locks up and stores all beverage, food and other equipment items, deposits cash drops and secures bank. Saves empty bottles for returns & requisitions.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables daily to insure product quality.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Performs general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned by your supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested e.g., special guest requests and support of other F & B outlets .
- Must adhere to all State, Federal and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests to insure all laws are being followed. Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Other duties as assigned such as assisting security with disorderly guests.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Hilton from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Hilton rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
4000 S. Sandestin Blvd. Miramar Beach, FL 32550