Assist in processing billing for Hotel guests and group functions. Lead associate for general guest disputes and billing reconciliation.
(Average Percent of Time)
45% Promptly answer telephone calls (emails, faxes, etc.), greet callers in a positive and professional manner, listen to internal and external customers to understand inquiries and requests – provides accurate information and prompt assistance, including correcting charges and providing guest with appropriate documentation.
35% Filing and verification of all Epayments, charge tickets, credit card tickets, H57 vouchers, registration cards, BIGMAPS.
10% Disputed account – responsible for researching all disputed charges, correcting and re- billing as appropriate.
5% Process/file reports generated daily by night audit and management of file box storage/records between office and on property storage.
5% Credit card chargebacks – responsible for reviewing all inquiries from credit card companies, recording in the books and responding timely to minimize any revenue exposure
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
· Assists office in other administrative duties as needed (filing & scanning)
· Performs other duties as requested by the Group Credit Analyst and/or Financial Analyst.
· Assists with end of month closing, regardless of day of week.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
· Possession of excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Office machines: operate calculator/10-key, copier, fax, phone.
· Skilled in use of Microsoft Office.
· Ability to deal professionally with difficult situations and people in person, by phone and email.
· Attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
· Ability to learn and perform all essential functions accurately and safely with minimal direct supervision.
High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
Finance and Accounts Receivable experience preferred. Some work experience in related field required.
Licenses or certificates:
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).