Set up and clear tables, stock all service stations and assist food servers with table service to ensure total guest satisfaction
- Quickly clear dirty cups, baskets and lunch items and prepare table for resetting. Promptly and consistently reset all service condiment caddies and other table ware as prescribed.
- Assist with greeting of guests at the front of the restaurant. Walking guests to available tables, assisting them with additional chairs, highchairs, etc.
- Serve guests additional beverages, condiments or related item. Relay information concerning the guest to designated server.
- Maintain appearance of the Barefoot’s deck. Return all dirty plates and bowls to the kitchen. Line any server baskets if necessary. Perform routine sweeps of the deck.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Rolling silverware and lining baskets for all meal periods throughout the day to maintain an adequate supply.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills, or special guest requests, to ensure total guest satisfaction
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware.
- Ability to understand verbal English to comprehend basic guest requests. Ability to understand written English to read any caution or safety notices.
- Ability to work effectively in direct sunlight or in kitchen with temperatures exceeding 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, transport up to 50 lbs. through a
- Ability to move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 100 lbs.
4000 S. Sandestin Blvd. Miramar Beach, FL 32550