To coordinate the activities of Seagar’s staff to deliver quality product and service to restaurant customers.
- Interview, select, train, supervise, counsel and discipline restaurant staff for the efficient operation of the outlet. Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff, such as house count and menu changes. Schedule and direct staff in their work assignments.
- Plan and direct functions of Seagar’s to meet the daily needs of the operation. Continually evaluate and encourage the performance improvement of department personnel. Implement, oversee and maintain successful training programs. Create am accountability method to track individual training, as well as encourage the improvement and potential advancement of department personnel.
- Interact positively with customers promoting facilities and services. Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties. Answer telephones in a clear voice, coordinate reservations.
- Maintain profitability of outlet to support overall hotel operation. Control payroll, inventory and equipment costs (minimizing loss and misuse). Ensure par stock levels are maintained by calculating inventory, ordering and retrieving supplies and stocking shelves by stooping, bending, lifting heavy articles and reaching overhead. Evaluate cost effectiveness of all aspects of operation. Develop and implement cost saving and profit enhancing measures. Help menu development
- Utilize computer to accurately charge customers, create forecast and revenue reports and write correspondence. Input and retrieve data.
- SALT tracking; continually developing and implementing action plans to improve scores. Attend SALT meetings and update staff of current scores and goals.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment by calling for repairs and training staff on proper use.
- Conduct competitive research and report trends and recommendations.
- Support the entire Food and Beverage operation including supervising other areas if necessary, handling special projects, running promotions, handling public relations and marketing.
- Provide clean and safe environment by assigning and assisting with cleaning.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Hilton from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Hilton rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
4000 S. Sandestin Blvd. Miramar Beach, FL 32550