To clean and maintain all public areas in order to maintain Hilton’s standards of quality.
- Maintain all public area restrooms by cleaning the sinks, toilets (including the base), urinals, mirrors, tiles, counters, walls, stalls (including the top), vents and floors with the appropriate cleaning product. Ensure amenities are replaced and trash removed.
- Thoroughly dust all furniture (including the legs), pictures, a/c vents, light fixtures and wood work. High dusting is required once a week.
- Glass doors and windows should be free of handprints and streaks.
- Maintain the guest laundry room by cleaning out the lint filters, removing any sand left in the dryers, removing trash, sweeping and mopping floor, wiping down the equipment.
- Thoroughly clean and polish all metal and brass with the appropriate product.
- Elevators should be swept, mopped or vacuumed throughout the day. Polish the metal and clean the door tracks.
- Vacuum all public area carpeting and report any stains to the housekeeping office.
- Clean ashtrays, urns, sweep and empty trash in the outside public areas.
- PM lobby attendant is responsible for sweeping and mopping the entire lobby area.
- Remove the trash from HR, Corporate, Executive and Front Desk offices daily.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Hilton from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Hilton rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
4000 S. Sandestin Blvd. Miramar Beach, FL 32550